Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SCAMS pt.3 ACCABERRY

Hi there, in part three I discuss the Accaberry (and any produst the like on the internet) SCAM. This will be short and hopefully informative.

My wife, wanting to lose weight like most women, heard about Accaberry on a talk show and read the websites claim of women losing weight with "miracle drug" ALL it was to take was a $4 shipping and handling fee, great right? read on. We ordered the product along with the colon cleanser (which does NOT work) and got our order in the mail shortly after.

First let me say Accaberry IS FANTASTIC. That is to say the PRODUCT is fantastic. My wife began losing weight after 3 weeks while NOT changing a single thing she does. The colon cleanser is a different story however as the point of it is to cleanse your colon, but INSTEAD (yes I tried it) the ONLY we got was constipated, very very constipated. I enjoyed the cleanser for the fact that I am a frequent user of the toilet and it cut my toilet time in half, if thats what you'd like then by all mean purchase you some but it was my understanding (according to company) I would be having MORE bowl movements.

My problem comes from "canceling" our order. Why would I cancel if the product is so great...well I'll tell you.

I canceled the trial version and the "automatic" orders that follow, or I tried anyways. There was only ONE number to reach anyone at, which the guy who answered the phone "assured" me was ONLY the warehouse and simply could NOT do anything about it. He also had NO phone number to give me and hung up when I kept insisting. When I "canceled" on the website which took awhile due to numerous "web errors" I was finally able to cancel my order, or so I thought.
The company sending the product WOULD NOT STOP sending the bottles at $100 a pop. It's alot of money that adds up quick. We were also being charged for products NEVER received. The only way we were able to STOP them from emptying our account (we NEVER recovered the money we lost) was by closing our account and getting a new one. Which according to our banker we were not the first, including the teller HERSELF!

GNC has Accaberry and cleanser for ONLY $30 a bottle. I do not work for GNC, I was just in the mall and saw it there. If you can find it elsewhere cheaper than go for it. I highly recommend Accaberry as it does EXACTLY as it says it will. You will lose weight if you give it around a month or so. We just wont be ordering any "trial" versions of anything over the internet from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment