Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BEWARE these SCAMS pt.2 "GOOGLE"

Hello and welcome to SCAMS pt.2


Here I will be informing you (the people) of another, perhaps more sinister SCAM going on that AFFECTS EVERYONE. That SCAM is making money at home from "Google". The SCAM runs DEEP on this one as I have found. Please read as my blogs are meant to inform all of you, the readers so you can avoid the mistakes others have made. This one will be long but you WILL be SHOCKED at what has gone down.

The other day I saw on the internet "Man/Woman" makes THOUSANDS of $$$$$ working from home with Google. There was (of course) NO reason I would EVER suspect Google of being a SCAM, right? I mean, it's GOOGLE! First tho I asked my wife to look at the "PICTURES" of people who "TESTIFY" that they were getting HUGE checks from google. THAT was the SCAMMERS mistake.
Let me tell you a little quick history on my wife (after you will know WHY I asked her). My wife began working in the banking/check cashing industry over five years ago. She is trained and certified to SPOT FAKE CHECKS. She is what I consider to be a master as she has shown me checks and money I WOULD HAVE SWORN were real. EVERYDAY some person (like you and me) has in their hand a "check" or "money order" that simply IS NOT REAL. Cashing one of these "checks" IS A FELONY! EVERY FAKE is from either "online employment" (i.e. google, but theres many more) or "someone" sent you a HUGE check and all they ask is "just a little bit" but we'll discuss that a little later.

Know do you understand why I asked my spouse? However YOU DON"T have to be trained or even has any knowledge AT ALL to find out, I will explain how to get the information in a little bit, it's competely FREE AND only takes 10 MINUTES!
Now the good part.
AS SOON AS my wife saw the pictures of people (who just so happens RARELY ever show they're face) holding the checks, she said they ARE FAKE. Without ANY hesitation. I asked her to take the "bank" numbers (routing AND account, you WILL need these to validate or investigate, get a picture and if they WONT give you a picture, RUN AWAY) to work and run them threw the system anyway, just to be sure. The FIRST rule my wife informed me off, was that REAL companys ALWAYS issue checks with the SAME bank account information (look at the bottom of your checks, you see the same numbers on ALL checks, REAL business are EXACTLY the same BECAUSE the COMPANY FUNDS COME OUT OF THE SAME ACCOUNT EVERY TIME, I was a business major, so I should have known, plus the experience I have had with the OWNERS and CEO's of other companies, but I trust my wife more) IF every "check" has a different "banking number(s)" (which EVERY check DID) then be AWARE!
Immediately after runnning the numbers in the system, they ALL came back as FAKE out of CANADA! One even came back as a PIZZA HUT!
I have served my country in the U.S. Army and it SICKENS me to see these SCAMS go on AND NOTHING is EVER done to these "people/scum". I attempted (and succeded after many hours of being stonewalled) of informing the public looking for information on if this was legit or not. The FIRST website I came to (another one with pictures of checks and people not appearing completely) was THE USA DAILY NEWS! website. I scrolled to place a comment informinf others to BEWARE but the site will not "take" comments....HMMM. There were comments tho, so I read them, ALL of them and let me tell you, EVERY comment was a GOOD one...HMMM. OK, so the news wouldn't lie right? How bout the Better Business Bureau? You SHOULD KNOW that ANYONE can BUY a GLOWING recommendation from ANY of these companys. These SCAMMERS have TONS of OUR money to BUY every endorsement possible. So I tried another website, HMMM still cant comment because they are "monitored". So I attempted to comment anyway, that was four days ago. All I stated is what I've stated here. I tried another website and again I was stonewalled for trying to inform the public. HMMM. So after attempting to inform many times I figured well, what about the GMAIL website? Thats Google right? Surely the people on the real Google SHOULD be informed. Well, those comments anyone can post so, hooray, I got to the people to beware and not fall for this SCAM. How many of youhave ever sent an email? posted a comment or blog and waited for a response? Usually takes DAYS right? NOT this time, I got an email NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES LATER. This email stated that while "she" doesn't "work" for Google, she is a "private contractor" I've been a private contractor working with the US government (being the largest) and many other companies in the US. I will tell you that ANY REAL contractor does NOT state that first thing. It's simply NOT the way it's done. A REAL contractor KNOWS and PROMOTES the business they are contracted to and the reason is that the contractor WILL be given MORE work by the company. Right there, FRAUD, second thing was that I could NOT respond..HMMM. I was "INFORMED" that I NEEDED to be "silent" on the matter, from someone claiming to be "Google" response team. There was NO concern about OUR money being stolen. ONLY that according to the email "people didnt need to hear the garbage I was saying" Does it sound like garbage to you? This IS THE GMAIL WEBSITE! Which after receiving the email I was LOCKED OUT from posting and sharing my knowledge. HMMMM. I WILL inform AS MANY as I can because again it SICKENS me that honest people trying to get by, living paycheck to paycheck are lead to "believe" that ALL their financial troubles are over.

Now the BEST part...how to check yourself.
The only thing you need to do is obtain the numbers from the checks, again very easy to do as there's hundreds of pictures of "people/scum" holding these checks.
You will need ALL the numbers from the bottom of the check(s).
CALL your bank and ask them to check the numbers or you can even go to a bill pay/check cashing company, and GIVE THEM the numbers from the check picture. Anyone of these companies WILL tell you if the account is real and who holds the account. THATS IT! That's ALL you need to do.

It IS A FELONY to try and cash these "checks", NOT for the people who send them "legal loophole" but YOU. YOU ARE RESONSIBLE!

PLEASE spread this knowledge to EVERYONE you can, especially the elderly as they fall victim the most to these HORRIFIC CRIMES.

Thank you for reading.
Be strong and guide those without the knowledge to guide themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment